The Top 11 Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year for a time convenient for you!
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days around the holidays!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture that market!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
And the number One reason why you should list your home during the Holidays…..
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
Now after reading “The Top 11 Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays” what are you waiting for??? Don’t miss out by waiting until the spring, list your home and sell now!
Contact me today…and yes, I’m working all through the holiday season!!!
E Patrice Hayes, The Designer Realtor®
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker in NY, CT and GA
ILHM-Luxury Property Specialist
CRS®-Certified Residential Specialist
SRS®-Seller Representative Specialist
Residential Designer, Bach. Of Architecture, Pratt Alumni
Keller Williams Realty Group
760 White Plains Rd
Scarsdale, NY 10583